Ralph Maughan Track Stadium
Named after former Utah State head coach Ralph Maughan, the track stadium is USU's home for all outdoor meets. The 400-meter, eight-lane track was totally rebuilt in 1997. Bleacher seating is also
available for a capacity of 500 spectators.
Directions to Ralph Maughan Track Stadium
Ralph Maughan Track Stadium is located off 800 East at approximately 1200 North & 800 East
• From Main Street and Center Street, take Main Street, North to 1000 North.
• Take Right on 1000 North to 800 East.
• Take Right on 800 East until you reach 1200 North.
• Take a right into the Maverik Stadium parking lot, heading East.
• The track is located on the east side of 800 East directly to the Northeast of Maverik Stadium.